Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's hard not to run

As Sun Safe Barbie mentioned in her comment on my last post, it is hard to rest!  I'm busy at work so it's not like I have oodles of time to exercise right now anyways, but even when I am just walking the dog, it's really hard not to break into a run with her every so often. I took Sierra on an hour long walk last weekend, and my hip started hurting near the end, and now it's been hurting more all week. Just from walking! I don't want to end up like my coach Jamima and need hip surgery though so I am trying to follow doctor's orders as best I can. I start physical therapy next week. Hopefully once this month is over I'll be able to start swimming before work a few times a week. I'm feeling really out of shape these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment