Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bike month tally #6 plus a contest!

 I am over half way to my goal! Nine more days of riding left in the month. Lauren, Dave, and I are about to head out on a long ride though so I think I can do it. I think Rose is doing a double century this weekend though. oof. 
Personal Challenges


Name Pledge % Met Miles

Rose 1000 41.4% 414

Kendra 302 52.9801% 160

David 301 39.5349% 119 




If you're a regular follower of my blog, or have at least been around since just before my Ironman, you might want to check out the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness's website. The NFCA is having a contest where if you can answer 5 questions about their athletes for awareness (including one question about me!) then you will be entered to win an artisanal gluten-free cookbook!  You can learn more about it by clicking here. If you need a hint for question #5, just leave a comment!

1 comment: