Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Home with the Iron Team!

We are home again, and picked up the puppy today, so the unit is
complete. Except the internet connection broke during our trip, so, it
doesn't quite feel like home having to go elsewhere to check the
email. I'll definitely post a full race report (after I catch up on
sleep!), but for now I wanted to post this picture taken last night
after we got home. I'm wearing one of my many Ironman finisher shirts,
and Dave's got his Ironman volunteer shirt on. It seems appropriate
for him to have a shirt that says Iron Team on it. I had a lot of
people on my team this year that helped me cross that finish line.
Before the race started the announcer had the athletes give a cheer
for their friends and families who supported them throughout all this
training. I don't think it would have been possible for us to cheer
loudly enough. Thanks to my Iron Team! You all know who you are! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Kendra! You are smiling from ear to ear, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Kendra! You did yourself proud!

    Dana O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I countself amongst that number. Where's MY shirt? ONe day I will volunteer and get one too!! :)

    ReplyDelete